Hospital Management Software Development in Bhubaneswar
Hospital management system software designed to manage all aspects of a hospital operation. This customizable hospital management information system is an integrated healthcare solution which includes OPD and IPD Management, Pharmacy, Laboratory, Radiology, Ward Management, Mobile Application, Online Appointments Scheduling, Secured Messaging, Doctor Portal, Patient and Family Portals, Medical Electronic Billing, Accounting, and HR/Payroll. Traditional approaches encompass paper-based information processing as well as resident work position and mobile data acquisition and presentation. The customizable alert system sends the text or email and improves the quality of patient care. Electronic medical record (EMR Systems) helps to be aware of revenue stream, patient records and other key metrics at your fingertips. The term Hospital management system actually refers to management at all levels. This unique facility can also be termed as “healthcare management”, “medical and health services management”, or “health administration”.
The Hospital Management System has been created to provide business competency, by using a metric-based approach to hospital management. Thanks to our extensive experience in Hospital Management Systems here at Dotsquares, we have an understanding of the different types of departments/personnel within hospital management and can provide IT development solutions to streamline the process. The system provides appropriate data collection which will be present on the appropriate dashboards, specific to the different departments. It’s been known to provide increased revenues, reduced costs and improves operational efficiency. A hospital Management Software helps to safeguard the flow of information coming across. It provides for efficient decision making for general hospital management, streamlining financial accounts and patient care. It can be tailor-made as per one’s requirements.
Benefits of Hospital Management Software
- Easy access to doctors data to generate varied records, including classification based on demographics, gender, age, and so on. It is especially beneficial at the ambulatory (out-patient) point, hence enhancing continuity of care. As well as, Internet-based access improves the ability to remotely access such data.
- It helps as a decision support system for the hospital management authorities for developing comprehensive health care policies.
- Efficient and accurate administration of finance, the diet of the patient, engineering, and distribution of medical aid. It helps to view a broad picture of hospital management growth.
- Improved monitoring of drug usage, and study of effectiveness. This leads to the reduction of adverse drug interactions while promoting more appropriate pharmaceutical utilization.
- Enhances information integrity, reduces transcription errors and also reduces duplication of information entries.
- Hospital management software is even more easy to use and eliminates error caused by handwriting. New technology computer systems also give the perfect performance to pull up information from server or cloud servers.
- Patient Registration & Admission – also includes both Insurance & non-insurance.
- Appointment Management – with SMS reminders to notify patients about delays& appointments. Individual doctors have separate logins to manage their appointments and can notify hospital receptions about any schedule delays.
- Billing – patient tracking and billing, with the facility to accept advances, payments/part payments using different payment modes including cash-less insurance.
- In-Patient Management – alsoenables discharge management, nurse management & claim management.
- Laboratory Management – with a facility to send SMS notifications to doctors/patients with test summary/results or out of range parameters.
- Revenue Management – allows administrators to track pending payables/receivables to and from consultants, vendors, patients, TPAs etc. The software also allows administrators to identify and plug revenue leaks in hospital.
- Reports and Dashboards – focusing on key departments like finance and operations to facilitate improved efficiencies through metric measurement.
- Inventory Management – with scheduling utilization reports also.
- Registration and Enquiry Management
- Appointment & Queue Management
- Electronic Medical Records (EMR) with Document Management System (DMS)
- Pharmacy Management
- Operation Theatre’s timetable and Management
We Swadhin IT Solutions also have an expert team of Hospital Management System Software Development. We are always there also to update with the latest market trends.