Charity Website Design in Bhubaneswar
Charitable giving is the act of giving money, goods or time to the unfortunate, either directly or by means of a charitable trust or other worthy cause. Charitable giving as a religious act or duty is also referred to as almsgiving or alms. The name stems from the most obvious expression of the virtue of charity while giving the recipients of it the means they need to survive. Swadhin IT Solutions (SITS India) actively seek to work with and direct our marketing towards, charity, not-for-profit, non-governmental and social enterprise organizations. We support charity organizations with efficient, cost-effective charity web design. We believe that your charity’s message is the most important part of your website, it needs to be clear, easy to manage and absolutely tailor-made for your specific target audience. It is therefore vitally important that your message is wrapped in a clean, stylish, mobile-friendly website.
Organizations choose Swadhin IT Solutions because we create websites that both impress and boost client inquiries, all while working within various budgets. In fact, we offer special pricing for non-profits and charities. And we take care of all of the details – customer service is what we do best – so that you can focus on your organization – what you do best. We also design mobile sites, so your website loads quickly and professionally on devices running on Android, Ios, and Windows. If you are looking to boost client inquiries, we can help you dominate search engine results over the long term, and/or get instant results with online advertising. For non-profits and charities that want to expand their brand presence beyond the web, just a few of the print products we offer include logos, business cards, letterhead, and brochures.
We enjoy working for charities and non-profit organizations for the simple reason that we’re making a small contribution to the many good causes these groups are trying to promote. Our experience is wide ranging and includes:
- Charity organizations supporting the concerns of those with disability
- Charities in support of vulnerable groups, such as the elderly
- Academic & educational charities set-up to encourage open learning
- Arts charities who encourage wider access and participation
Benefits of Charity Website Design
Attract Donors & Funding by Standing Out From the Crowd
During tough economic times, one of the most cost-effective ways to distinguish your organization from other charities and non-profits vying for funding and media attention is to have a superior website. For a relatively small investment, we can create an exciting design that catches the attention of donors and motivates them to contribute to your organization.
Meet your Deadline, Budget
Swadhin IT Solutions is known for its high-end, custom web design work and its effective Internet marketing campaigns. For those on a tight deadline or budget, we also offer our “Essentials” line of websites for non-profits and charities. These include our most popular, user-friendly features out of the box and can be up and running in as quick as a week, for as little as $250 a month for the first year and $100 a month thereafter.
Special Features for Non-Profits and Charities
Want to boost donations by allowing the public to donate online? We can create special websites including Shopping Carts, File Sharing systems, Content Management systems, Newsletters & Surveys, and more.
We also offer …
- Free ongoing CMS telephone support. Just give us a call, we are here to help!
- Responsive website design (desktop, tablet, phone)
- Monthly website backup services.
- Support to harness the power of Social Media such as Twitter, Facebook, and Flickr.
- Support to prepare Social Media policies
- Help writing target audience specific copy
- Email list management
- Blogs / News
- HTTPS/SSL Security
- Setting-up PayPal e-commerce to sell items or services such as Christmas cards or Membership.
- Making it easy for your visitors to make the donation online
- Event management integration
- Membership Sections
- Search Engine Optimization (SEO) and Marketing
- Manage your own content via an easy to use CMS
- Easily embed Youtube video into any page
- Manage multi-language websites with ease!
- Website maintenance and CMS upgrades
- Understanding who visits your site via Google Analytics